Wednesday, June 5, 2019
16.00 Pre-Meeting Touristic tour. Visit to Gaudí’s Crypt in Colonia Güell. Located 20 minutes from Barcelona, Gaudí’s Crypt is an unfinished church that is considered as a laboratory and culminating point in Gaudi’s works. The Crypt includes for the first time practically all of his architectural innovations and was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
For participating to the tour with the T21RS group, you must follow these steps:
- Access the official ticket selling website: http://www.gaudicoloniaguell.org/en/
- Click on the tickets button
- On this new page that has appeared you must choose the : Visit to the Crypt and Colonia Güell with audioguide (cost 9,50€)
- Click on BUY button and after that choose the date and time which is : June 5 at 16:00 ***
- Select how many tickets you would like to purchase, check the continue button and on promotions introduce the code «T21RS» to benefit from the special discount. Since this code only applies to the General ticket, if you select another ticket type (Student/Senior), please send us an email in order to control your reservation (email@example.com)
- Click the Continue button for payment and check out.
Participants to the Tour will be given an audioguide if it is not reached the minimum of 25 participants. If we reach in total 25 or more participants the group will have a guided visit instead of the audioguides without any extra cost.
On the day of the Touristic Tour in order to meet with the whole group you are required to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
Please search for the T21RS sign. The person in charge is Neus Martínez – Abadías.
*** Please note that:
- This discount code is only available for this exact day and time and cannot be used for other days or visit hours
- This discount code is only applicable for the general tickets. If you can benefit from another discounted rate please read carefully the credentials that you need to present.
How to get there:
Thursday, June 6, 2019
19.30 – 19:50 I am able: Presentation of an art project by Quim and Jesús Vilamajó. Meet the artists Quim, a young man with Down syndrome, and his father Jesús, who have been working for several years in a singular, collaborative, ambitious and transmedia project. Through art, they want to change the way society views people with disabilities. The exhibition will be on display during the whole meeting. For more information: #IamAbleProject, https://vimeo.com/205878515
20:00 – 21:00 Cactus, sólo muere lo que se olvida: Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliette adapted by Compañía Nacional de Teatro Manantial de Ilusión (Chile). Inclusive theatre play featuring actors with Down syndrome and directed by Victor Ignacio Romero Rojas. Subtitles in English.
21:00 – 22:00 Opening ceremony. Welcome cocktail
Friday, June 7, 2019
21:00 Gala Dinner. (FULL) Restaurant Mirabé (www.mirabe.com). Within walking distance of the meeting venue, Cosmocaixa. Enjoy food and music over extraordinary views of the city of Barcelona. Concert: From Lost to the River + Els cracks d’Andi
*Not included on the following registration fees: One Day, Corporate/ Industry, Satellite simposium, Science and Society.
Sunday, June 9, 2019
19:30 Closing ceremony with aperitif